Native Instruments – Crush Pack 1.1.0
ELEGANT TONAL DESTRUCTION
- Three expansive plug-ins spanning bit-crushing, distortion, frequency shifting, and more
- Iconic sounds in a wide array of modern colors
- Character-enhancing presets that transform any signal
CREATIVE SIGNAL PROCESSING
DIRT is a distortion stompbox that combines analog modeling with highly refined controls and flexible routing options.
BITE: INSTANT STREET VIBES
Precision bit-crushing: Recreate the prized sonic imperfections that defined hip-hop and dance music’s first golden era, or dial the bits right down to depth-charged extremes.
- Authentic organic crunch of 80s digital sample rate reduction
- Wide sonic palette: From character-adding bite to bit-reduced oblivion
- Auto-input/output compensation, for controlled chaos
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
DIRT: STRAY INTO THE RED
Organic-sounding distortion, crafted by sound designers. Flexible signal routing, blending, and other carefully crafted parameters allow a level of control not normally associated with distortion units.
- An elegant and broad spectrum of distortion
- Add presence to synths, glue drum busses, decimate guitars, and more
- Wavefolding allows complex, dynamic timbres from simple sources like sine waves
- Controls calibrated for subtle tone-shaping
FREAK: SONIC MUTATION
Three sound-bending modulation types offer retro radio lo-fi and wild sidechain ability, alongside classic AM, ring mod, and frequency shifting techniques.
- Create detuned horror-style vocals, rich metallic timbres, rhythmic sidechain, and more
- Add a whole universe of noise and inharmonic content to harmonic signals
- Radio mode: Demodulation of signals offers the sound of vintage broadcasts or alien transmissions
- Stereo modulation feature – particularly effective on percussion
NKS AND TOTAL INTEGRATION
EFFECTS SERIES – CRUSH PACK is compatible with Native Kontrol Standard® (NKS). This means you can browse and load presets straight from your KOMPLETE KONTROL or MASCHINE hardware. Each effect loads automatically mapped, so you can start playing and tweaking parameters immediately.
NOTE: To access NKS features you must install the KOMPLETE KONTROL (version 2.0 or higher) or MASCHINE software (version 2.7.6 or higher) via Native Access.