No products in the cart.
Fabfilter Pro Total Bundle 2019 (MAC)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FabFilter Total Bundle 2019.02.19
FabFilter has released an update for all FabFilter plug-ins, containing various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Pro-Q 3 now has the option of triggering dynamic bands on the external side chain signal.
This update is free for existing customers and FabFilter recommend everyone to update to the latest plug-in versions.
So what’s new in this update?
- Added optional external side chain triggering to EQ bands. To use this, first click on the Auto Threshold button above the dynamic range ring to enable custom threshold mode. Next to the threshold slider, click the new External Side Chain button to enable or disable triggering on the external side chain input.
- Made the Processing Mode and Processing Resolution parameters nonautomatable, to prevent automation from changing the latency during playback. In addition, all interfaceonly parameters such as the analyzer settings are now also nonautomatable.
- Fixed bugs that could cause ringing sounds or sweeping filter effects when using higher order dynamic filtering.
- It is now possible to solo disabled bands again, like in ProQ 2.
- Fixed a bug that prevented copying and pasting automation from marking all parameters as changed in the preview buffer in Pro Tools, making it impossible to overwrite existing automation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the gain of a band to jump to zero when using the mouse wheel to adjust the Q in solo mode with the GainQ Interaction option enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the interface to become all white after doubleclicking to edit a text value in the Audio Units plugin in Ableton Live 10 on macOS 10.13.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Audio Units plugin to freeze for a while in Ableton Live when adding new bands.
- Fixed a bug in the EQ display that made it impossible to enter permanent spectrum grab mode when already in spectrum grab mode.
- Fixed a crash when entering EQ Match mode when there is no “stereo” yellow result curve in the EQ display (for example, if there are only Mid bands).
- Updated plugin for full compatibility with Mac hosts built specifically for macOS 10.14 (Mojave), such as Logic Pro 10.4.4, running under macOS 10.14.0 or 10.14.1. Previously this could lead to an allblack plugin interface.
- Improved the way settings are saved when multiple plugin instances are open to make sure the last setting that was chosen is saved correctly for new instances.
- Added support for 300% scaling on 8K displays (High DPI) on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect scaling of the plugin interface in Cubase 10 or Live 10 on High DPI displays in combination with certain graphics drivers on Windows.
- Added a Refresh item to the Options submenu of the presets menu: this makes it possible to manually refresh the menu (and any V1/V2 Preset Folder submenus if available).
- Fixed a bug on Mac that could cause program changes received by one plugin to be forwarded to other FabFilter plugin instances.
- ProC 2, ProG: Added visualization of the plugin input and output levels on Pro Tools control surfaces.
- ProC 2, ProG: Fixed a bug that could cause the plugin to stay in a triggered state if Enable MIDI is turned off while the plugin is currently triggering on a MIDI note.
- ProDS, ProL 2, ProMB: Added visualization of the plugin output level on Pro Tools control surfaces.
- ProL 2: Improved the Pro Tools page table mapping for control surfaces.
- ProMB: Fixed a bug that could cause the plugin state to become corrupt, with the plugin output becoming silent in some very rare combinations of settings and audio input.
- Volcano 2: Fixed a bug that caused entering frequency values by note name (e.g. “A4”) to always result in the maximum frequency value, and potentially cause a crash as well.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
FabFilter Total Bundle 2019.02.19 Includes:
- FabFilter Micro v1.19
- FabFilter One v3.30
- FabFilter ProC 2 v2.07
- FabFilter ProDS v1.11
- FabFilter ProG v1.21
- FabFilter ProL 2 v2.02
- FabFilter ProMB v1.18
- FabFilter ProQ 3 v3.10
- FabFilter ProR v1.05
- FabFilter Saturn v1.19
- FabFilter Simplon v1.29
- FabFilter Timeless 2 v2.29
- FabFilter Twin 2 v2.29
- FabFilter Volcano v2.29
Web Site: http://www.fabfilter.com/
Pro Tools Users Read
For Pro Tools We Will Give You A Free Converter To Use Them In Pro tools