Just like analog modular synthesizers, the u-he ACE modular synth plug-in gives you a staggering amount of possible patch configurations for a lifetime of sonic exploration. Starting off, ACE’s default routing lets you create huge basses, brain-tickling leads, and evocative pads, with no patching required. And with 25 signal sources and over 30 signal targets, you can make any parameter modulate almost any other parameter. You can combine modulation signals for interesting effects, or even crossfade between them. Synth fans at Sweetwater are impressed by the creative potential of the u-he ACE synth plug-in, and we’re sure you’ll be discovering new sounds and capabilities for years to come.
u-he ACE Synthesizer Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- Semi-modular synth plug-in, with default routing for easier setup
- Create complex, evolving sounds with 25 signal modulation sources and over 30 modulation targets
- Build huge sounds with up to 8 times unison with +/-2-octave detune range
- Rich, analog-sounding filters can self-oscillate to be used as additional audio generators
- LFOs can reach audio rates to be used as VCOs
- Create a wide range of sounds with sync, FM, and cross modulation
Add a modular synth to your DAW, with the u-he ACE synth plug-in!