No products in the cart.
Native Instruments Kontakt 6 With Factory Library (Windows)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 6— the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 6 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher
Web Site: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6/
What’s New in Native Instruments Kontakt 6.0.3
Changelog: Kontakt 6.0.4 – 2019-02-21
- ADDED The Kontakt 5 Database feature is now also included in Kontakt 6
- IMPROVED The ‘Batch resave’ dialog now contains information about the potential effects of this action
- FIXED The 3band EQ would not initialize correctly in certain cases, causing “filter sweep” artefacts
- FIXED Assigning one modulator on multiple targets would disable real time control of most of the target parameters
- FIXED Effects with longer tails would turn silent after manually resetting the playhead position in certain DAWs
- FIXED Files saved with Kontakt 6 would not show the correct “Created By” information on the Info Pane
- FIXED When changes were pushed from the Instrument Editor in Creator Tools to Kontakt, the upper key of a zone’s range would not be updated correctly