No products in the cart.
Spectrasonics Instruments Bundle 2023
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Apple Silicon & Intel Supported
- Lifetime Activation & Access To Download
- Future Free Updates
- Full Version
- Instant Download
- Mac: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher, 8GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS 10.13 to All New MAC OS X Versions
- Hardware Requirements – PC:2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher, 8GB RAM minimum, 64GB free drive space
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, and Standalone host.
- 205GB Hard Disk Or External Drive
Included In This Bundle 2023 Requires 200GB Can Use External Drive
Omnisphere 2.8 2023
Unleash Omnisphere 2.8 On Your Music
For years, Omnisphere has been an essential virtual instrument for songwriters, sound designers, and composers ranging in genre from EDM to cinematic scoring, but Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.8 software synth totally ups the ante with a truckload of new features that instantly grabbed the attention of the electronic musicians and serious synth mavens here at Sweetwater. Omnisphere 2.8 includes 600 new patches, expanded hardware synth integration, and arpeggiator upgrades such as new Pattern modes, step dividers, pitch slides, and the ability to alter chord voicings and inversions per step.
Omnisphere 2.8’s powerful synthesis engine is loaded with over 14,000 beastly sounds with four layers per patch, 57 powerful FX Units, and more ways to create original sounds than you can imagine. New features include potent Granular, Harmonia, Innerspace synth engines; the ability to intuitively zoom into deeper synthesis levels; Hardware Synth Integration, which transforms over 30 popular synthesizers into hands-on controllers that unleash Omnisphere’s full sonic firepower; and much more. And to accompany Omnisphere 2.8’s expanded capabilities is a new re-sizable, high-resolution interface that puts the sounds you want and the tools you need to tweak them in your hands faster than ever before.
Related Videos: Omnisphere 2.8 Software Synthesizer
New in Omnisphere 2.8:
- Expanded Hardware Synth Integration allowing intuitive control of Omnisphere with even more supported synths
- Over 14,000 sounds
- New Hardware Library adds over 1,600 new Omnisphere patches for all users
- Vastly Expanded Synthesis Engine
- Four Layers per patch
- Doubled Mod Matrix
- Over 100 New Wavetables
- New State Variable Filters
- 8 LFOs, 12 Envelopes
- New re-sizable, hi-res interface
- New Granular layout
- Improved Live Mode page
- New Shared Signal Path routing
- New System Tuning/Scale functions
- Windows Multitouch support
Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere 2.5 was the first soft synth to offer Hardware Synth Integration, which transforms popular synthesizers into hands-on controllers that unleash Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities — a groundbreaking feature that makes using Omnisphere feel just like playing a hardware synthesizer. This cutting-edge innovation bridges the gap between software and hardware, giving you intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of your favorite supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can finally experience the immediacy of a hardware-based workflow; and hardware synthesizer players can now seamlessly expand their sonic horizons into the vast world of Omnisphere. With Omnisphere 2.8, Spectrasonics raises the bar yet again by greatly increasing the number of supported synths.
Supported hardware synthesizers for Omnisphere 2.8:
- Roland JD-XA
- Roland JD-Xi
- Roland JP-08
- Roland JP-8000
- Roland JU-06
- Roland JUNO-106
- Roland JX-03
- Roland SE-02
- Roland SH-01A
- Roland SH-201
- Roland D-50
- Roland GAIA
- Roland Super Jupiter
- Roland System-1
- Roland System-8
- Roland VP-03
- Korg microKorg
- Korg Minilogue
- Korg Minilogue XD
- Korg Monologue
- Korg MS-20ic
- Korg MS-2000
- Korg Prologue
- Korg Radias
- Moog Little Phatty
- Moog Minitaur
- Moog Sirin
- Moog Slim Phatty
- Moog Sub 37
- Moog Subsequent 37
- Moog Sub Phatty
- Moog Voyager
- Dave Smith Mopho
- Dave Smith OB-6
- Dave Smith Pro 2
- Dave Smith Prophet 6
- Dave Smith Prophet 8
- Dave Smith Prophet 12
- Dave Smith Prophet X
- Dave Smith REV2
- Nord Lead 1
- Nord Lead 2
- Nord Lead 3
- Nord Lead 4
- Nord Lead A1
- Nord Stage 3
- Nord Wave
- Andromeda A6
- Novation Bass Station II
- Novation Circuit Mono Station
- Novation MiniNova
- Novation Peak
- Virus A
- Virus B
- Virus C
- Virus Indigo 1
- Virus Indigo 2
- Virus TI
- Yamaha Reface CS
- Studiologic Sledge
Omnisphere 2.8 has a new Hardware Sound Library
Omnisphere 2.8 software synth includes a hot new Hardware Library with over 1,600 new patches created by Eric Pershing and the acclaimed Spectrasonics sound development team. Every hardware profile has a corresponding soundset in the Hardware Library, specially designed using that hardware synth as an Omnisphere controller. These inspiring sounds cover a wide range of categories and many have a distinctly “classic analog” vibe. The new sounds and Omnisphere patches are available to all users, whether you’re using the hardware or not.
Never, ever run out of amazing sounds
The awesome power and versatility of Spectrasonics’ flagship soft synth have established it as the sonic weapon of choice for musicians and producers who need a massive arsenal of next-level sounds for records, sound design, games, and film scores. While the prospect of commanding this much synthesis power might be intimidating, you can forget about starting from scratch or even investing a whole lot of time into tweaking your sounds: if you just want to be able to call up a patch and make music, Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.8 has you covered.
Omnisphere 2.8 rocks a killer sound library with over 14,000 patches organized in such a way that you can quickly find the kind of sound you’re looking for. Then you also have all kinds of unique and specialized sounds to look forward to, including a library of exciting EDM patches, exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s custom-built instruments, circuit-bent tones, and psychoacoustic effects. Spectrasonics’ award-winning sound development team even went so far as to sample the melodic sound of the stalactites hanging in a radioactive cave in eastern Europe, just to give Omnisphere 2.8 its unique edge.
Synthesis tools let you create any sound you can imagine
What if you want to dive in? In that case, hang on to your hat! Whether it’s Omnisphere’s Audio Import function, which lets you use your own audio as oscillator sources, or 500 morphing-wavetable-based DSP waveforms for the Synth Oscillator, there’s no denying the sheer sound-shaping power this virtual instrument has to offer. There’s a totally new granular synthesis engine onboard, too, plus seriously upgraded FM/ring mod, filter, unison, arpeggiation, and modulation options, all of which let you create cooler sounds than ever. Even if you’re not a synthesis guru, the ability to borrow effects, arpeggiator, and other settings from one patch to the next is golden.
Enhance your sounds with loads of killer effects
There’s another great way to tweak your tones in Omnisphere 2.8: effects — tons and tons of effects, to be specific. For starters, Omnisphere 2.8 boasts a total of 57 FX Units, any 16 of which can be deployed simultaneously. Many of the newer FX Units, such as the Hi-wattage and Metalzone Distortion, are modeled after guitar amplifiers and stompbox effects, but there are also freaky cool effects like the Solina Ensemble, plus a complete suite of analog modeling processors to choose from. What’s more, each FX Slot supports matrix modulation, and there are hundreds of new FX Presets and Racks to play with.
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.8 Features:
- Over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Vastly expanded synthesis engine with 4 Layers per patch and doubled Mod Matrix
- Groundbreaking Hardware Synth Integration for hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import lets you drag-and-drop your own audio file to use as a sound source, which can then be processed with synthesis features
- Synth Oscillator with over 500 DSP waveforms and up to 20 oscillators per patch (can be either DSP synth or sample-based)
- Sound Match feature instantly locates related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with over 1,000 new “classic analog” Omnisphere patches for all users
- EDM library with modern, next-level sounds
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for stunning transformations
- 57 powerful FX Units, fully integrated and modulatable
- Psychoacoustic sounds from the Spectrasonics sound development team
- Sound Lock feature creates endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis (each waveform is a morphing wavetable)
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod modulation system for powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows complex patch layering, splits, and crossfades
- Mini Browser available at all times in addition to larger Full Browser
- High-resolution resizable Interface with intuitive zooming into deeper synthesis levels
- 8 independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping, and Reduction
- 8 full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- 12 Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
Keyscape’s Custom Controls let you tweak to perfection
In addition to the hundreds of included patches, Keyscape offers the amazing versatility of being able to dramatically shape and morph these iconic sounds — something we Sweetwater sound tweakers appreciate. Every patch in Keyscape includes Custom Controls that let you customize the sound to your heart’s content. Keyscape’s user-friendly interface gives you truly useful performance controls and top-shelf effects processing crafted expressly for each patch.
Modeling the imperfections for authenticity
For many of these collector instruments, it’s their imperfections that make them so iconic. So wisely, Keyscape didn’t clean up the quirky noises that are a vital ingredient of these classic instruments’ unique vibe; they made sure to capture them accurately. What’s more, Keyscape meticulously models the behavior of vintage amplifiers, classic FX units, and unique subtleties like mechanical, pedal, and release noise behaviors and release overtones to elevate these sounds to an entirely new level of authenticity and expression.
Keyboard Models included with Keyscape:
- LA Custom C7 Grand Piano
- Wing Upright Piano
- Wing Tack Piano
- Rhodes — LA Custom “E”
- Rhodes — Classic Mark I
- Wurlitzer 140B
- Wurlitzer 200A
- Yamaha CP-70
- Vintage Vibe Electric Piano
- Hohner Pianet M
- Hohner Pianet N
- Hohner Pianet T
- Weltmeister Claviset
- Hohner Clavinet C
- Hohner Clavinet-Pianet DUO
- Vintage Vibe Vibanet
- Electric Harpsichord
- Mini Student Butterfly Piano
- Rhodes 1946 Pre-Piano
- Toy Piano — Classic
- Toy Piano — Glock
- Toy Piano — Grand
- Toy Piano — Saucer Bell
- Rhodes Piano Bass
- Vintage Vibe Tine Bass
- Weltmeister Basset I
- Weltmeister Basset II
- JD-800 Crystal Rhodes
- MK-80 Digital Rhodes
- MKS-20 Digital Piano
Spectrasonics Keyscape Collector Keyboards Features:
- An exhaustive virtual keyboard instrument library
- 500+ world-class keyboard sounds
- 36 instrument models and hybrid “Duo Patches”
- Deep multi-samples with up to 32-way velocity switching, round-robins, and more
- Includes mechanical, pedal, and release noise behavior modeling
- Patches feature authentically circuit-modeled amplifiers and FX
- Optional 30GB Lite installation for onstage use (80GB normal installation)
- Works in all major DAWs as a plug-in
- Full integration with Omnisphere 2 as a satellite instrument
- Boxed version ships with a credit-card-size flash drive
|Operating System|| |
MAC OS, Windows OS
676 reviews for Spectrasonics Instruments Bundle 2023
Good customer service!!! Super clear instructions Will like to get many thing from u Patience and nice Seller!!
To mac&logic user this is legit,enjoy the omnisphere. The services is fast 🤟🏻
I just took a video for all 3 VST packs I got from Vic. This dude is the best in the market, he literally used them before he started selling. He knows all ins and outs, let him install for you, and make everything work! Vic is honest, so ask him everything, anything!
Got some misunderstood in between but overall is a reliable and understandable
Vic’s really helpful and he can help you to make it work! Thank you and this is what I cooked using only omnisphere bundle! Great seller and I highly recommend it!
God bless you, 🙏🏻 Recommended to all musicians. I suggest to purchase with installation service to make sure your software is 100% perfect. Thank you very much.
customer support is a producer himself and knows what he's selling inside and out. Installation is easy if you follow all instructions correctly. 10/10 recommended.
the complete online support is legit. worth it for the store's service.👍👍👍
Its working perfectly, Saleonplugins is very helpful. Would definitely recommend that you get installation pack as well 👍
Mainam. Maayos. Maasahan. Mapagkakatiwalaan. Maraming salamat!
well done ！！！🥰🥰🥰before my logic all plug in all can run …👏👏👏👏nice 😬😬😬
super accomodating by the site! They answered all of my questions and really waited for me to download and use what they sent! Hope to buy more products!
Effecient, quality service. Thanks bro!
The best ever programmer producer , his installation skills and helping others when other installer can't do. His installation service is more professional compared to others. Will always rely on this guy !!!!! 10 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
100% Recommended. Saleonplugins sangat sangat bertanggungjawab and awesome. Terbaik 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Legit for Mac, Logic user. Would definitely recommend. coz even with some IT skills, installing this is quite tricky. Customer support is friendly and patient throughout the whole installation process. Very satisfied with this purchase. Get yourself some amazing sounds :)
GREAT SERVICESS !!!
Thank you very much. I liked it. Very nice 👍
Thank you so much Customer support!! He was very patient with me throughout the process even though my pc caused him a lot trouble but the stuck through it and solved all of them. Its really worth the money for the service he provides. Worth a million stars ⭐️ Definitely will come back for more !!
Best seller of vst-plugins here at saleonplugins 👍
1-5 of 676 reviews
Q & A
is this working 100%?
Hello Simone yes it is working 100% without any issue.
do i get official license with this?
Hello Martina, we do no provide any Serial number or Official license this is a pre-activated lifetime full version, Just download Install & start using it you will be also notify via email for new future free updates
is this full version and can i install it on my new M2 book?
Yes this is full version and Apple Silicon support.
fantastic service as always
Was pleasantly surprised that the complete Installation went so smoothly and efficiently.
Terinstall dengan baik, trimakasih. Semoga bermanfaat
The do-it-all Plugins that makes my life so much better. A creative journey guided by Live…. and how!