iZotope – VocalSynth 2 (MAC)
Software Type:Vocal Effects
- Platform:Mac, Only (works on Big Sur M1 as well)
- Format: RTAS, AU, VST2, VST3, AudioSuite
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Multi-core Processor, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:VOCALSYNTH2_RD
iZotope VocalSynth 2
Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach. Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between. Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beatrepeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct offkey notes in your vocals with realtime pitch correction with naturalsounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/create-and-design/vocalsynth.html
– Install IZotope.dmg
– Install IZotope.pkg