No products in the cart.
Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 (MAC)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Software Type:Pitch / Time Shifting software
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full:Full Download
- Version : Celemony Melodyne Studio 4 v4.2.4.001
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:Standalone, AAX, VST, AU, RTAS
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel or AMD Dual Core (Quad Core or better recommended), 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.6.8, OS X 10.9.5 or later (supports & work on Catalina)
- Manufacturer Part Number:10-11210
Complete Polyphonic Pitch and Time Editing!
Melodyne studio has been the mainstay of professional pitch and time correction for several years. Celemony first impressed the audio industry by discarding the stiff controls of other pitch correction programs and giving us time and pitch correction in a familiar piano roll format. Next, they refined their already powerful pitch correction engine to accommodate polyphonic audio, giving us dramatic time and tonal correction for rhythmical and polyphonic audio. And Melodyne studio’s Direct Note Access (DNA) technology even lets you individually edit the notes within polyphonic audio. For comprehensive pitch and time correction, you’ll be well served with Celemony Melodyne 4 studio.
Celemony Melodyne 4 studio at a Glance:
- The ideal tool for improving individual tracks
- Harmonies and double tracking are a few mouse clicks away
- From subtle corrections to outrageous effects
- Intelligent MIDI implementation
The ideal tool for improving individual tracks
Through its unique pitch-shifting and time-stretching capabilities, Melodyne is a favorite tool around Sweetwater for improving individual tracks. Simply take hold of a note, move it to the perfect pitch or position, optimize its length, or alter the intensity of its vibrato. Such corrections are absolutely unnoticeable; the musical message is preserved, because Melodyne 4 adapts the note transitions and phrasing intelligently. So there are neither jumps nor the notorious Cher effect unless you want it!
Harmonies and double tracking are a few mouse clicks away
With a few mouse clicks, you can thicken your singing through doublings or allow a second voice to run with it at the octave. Melodyne can also provide slight random variations of pitch and timing so that it sounds natural. Harmonies are also incredibly easy to create, and since you can affect the formant of each voice separately without affecting the pitch, you can even use a single take of a single voice and create convincing virtual backup singers from it.
From subtle corrections to outrageous effects
With Melodyne’s outstanding time stretching and pitch shifting, you can vary and correct your audio material unobtrusively with the very best sound quality – but you can also use these possibilities for extraordinary transformations and effects. You can, for example, stretch a note to such an extent that a short sound is transformed into a fascinating, minute-long sound continuum. Even with such extreme stretching, the starting transients are preserved and the sound remains soft and round.
Intelligent MIDI implementation
Melodyne can reproduce the melodies it detects via MIDI – retained at the same time, pitch, dynamics, tempo, and phrasing. Software instruments can be hosted directly in Melodyne and controlled using the Audio-to-MIDI function by Melodyne’s audio tracks. The small u-he synthesizer Podolski is installed at the same time, so you can start immediately. You can also export the data generated with audio-to-MIDI as a MIDI file and edit it further in your sequencer; this opens many possibilities for creative arranging and sound design. Breathe new life into your synthesizers! In the other direction, almost all Melodyne parameters can be controlled remotely via MIDI and automated. You can use any MIDI controller you like for this; for particularly popular models, Melodyne comes with ready-made adaptations.
Celemony Melodyne 4 studio Features:
- Pitch shift/time stretch software with complete polyphonic tuning via DNA (Direct Note Access)
- Correct Pitch and Quantize Time macros allow common flaws to be removed with a few mouse clicks
- Easy to operate and attuned to the working practices of musicians and recording engineers
- Context-sensitive tools, logically arranged menus, and intuitive arrange and edit windows
- Easy-to-use, logical layout makes navigation ultra simple
- Standalone mode or integration into DAWs using AAX, RTAS, VST, or AU format plug-ins
- Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems
Melodyne 4 studio totally reinvents pitch shifting and time stretching!