iZotope Insight 2 (MAC)
With the iZotope’s Insight, you’ll see what your mix is really made of, with meters for loudness, levels, sound field, history, intelligibility, spectrum, and spectrogram. And version 2 takes it to a new level with plenty of exciting new features. The Intelligibility Meter indicates whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix. iZotope Relay routes any specified tracks or buses to Insight 2 for analysis. Beyond that, you’ll benefit from a full range of loudness standards and multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2. You also get an updated look and feel with resizing and a customizable layout. With Insight in your toolbox, you’ll fine-tune your mixes faster and easier than ever.
Related Videos: Insight 2 Essential Metering Suite
Ensure that your dialog tracks are loud and clear
Insight’s Intelligibility Meter is a must-have for post-production work. It takes the guesswork out of setting dialog levels by showing you whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix. It compares the dialog to the rest of your mix, providing you with a recommendation as to how loud it should be. It’s a breeze to use — just select between different target Listening Environments, ranging from low to high noise. Thanks to Intelligibility Meter, dialog tracks will be loud and clear on any sound source!
Enjoy ultra-flexible routing
Perform detailed analysis by routing audio from any tracks or buses to Insight with its Relay feature. Thanks to Relay, you can use any plug-in while also strapping Insight across your entire mix. This supplies you with extraordinary flexibility while providing access to all of Insight’s tools.
Benefit from across-the-board compliance
Insight can tackle any job you throw at it. You can set your loudness targets for EBU R128, BS.1770-1, BS.1770-2/3/4, ATSC A/85, OP-59, and more. On top of that, it supports multi-channel audio up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2. At Sweetwater, we’ve found Insight to be an invaluable asset in a myriad of applications.
iZotope Insight 2 Features:
- NEW Intelligibility Meter indicates whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix
- NEW iZotope Relay routes any specified tracks or buses to Insight 2 for analysis
- NEW Accommodates EBU R128, BS.1770-1, BS.1770-2/3/4, ATSC A/85, OP-59, and more
- NEW Supports multi-channel audio up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
- NEW Resizable meters and windows
- True-peak level meters show you exactly how close you are to clipping your audio
- Loudness meters show you the actual impact of your mix’s volume
- Loudness history graph helps you better understand the dynamic progression of your mix
- Stereo vectorscope makes it easy to identify phasing issues
- 2D/3D spectrogram and spectrum analyzer give you detailed insight into your mix’s frequency content
Needed an update to run, but resolved very quickly. Always great service to be fair.
Perfect for production. Love this product some really good software and at a fantastic price.
I feel like I just took my production to the next level. No Lie! I honestly can’t say how glad I am to have this product. Works perfectly
The iZotope is well worth it. It will help you bring your mixes to life! And you can find instruction videos on the site on how to use certain plugins. Definitely recommend it
Awesome Great product! Very happy! Installation was quick and easy, everything works perfectly, and got a great deal on price.