No products in the cart.
Pro Tools HD 10 (MAC)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
For Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10
10.6.8 Leopard ✅
10.7.0 Lion ✅
10.8.0 Mountain lion ✅
Requeriments No! Supported!
10.13.0 High Sierra
Version 10.3.9 is officially qualified and recommended for:
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5, or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt systems on Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Accel systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) is NOT supported by Pro Tools 10.3.x. Click here for more info.
- For Mac Pro computer support with Mountain Lion, a Nehalem (4,1) or later is required.
- Click here for a full list of Qualified Apple computers with Pro Tools.
- Click here for more info on Mountain Lion OS compatibility.
Pro Tools 10.3.9 Read Me & Additional Notes
The Read Me file documents important compatibility information, known issues, error messages, etc.
Pro Tools HDX
- Support for the Magma ExpressBox 7 (EB7) and ExpressBox 3T (EB3T). See the HDX System Requirementsfor more information.
Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt
Pro Tools HD Native PCIe
- For issues updating the HD Native PCIe card firmware see this article
- See the HD Native PCIe System Requirements page for more information
Pro Tools non-HD systems
- Click here for System Requirements
- Pro Tools 10.x software requires a Pro Tools 10 iLok authorization (license) to run
- Pro Tools HD 10.x software requires both Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10 iLok authorizations (licenses) to run
- Upgrades from v9 or earlier can be found here
- Review the licenses on your iLok at iLok.com or in iLok License Manager
- See the Support section of iLok.com for assistance with iLok License Manager, your iLok account, etc.
- Pro Tools 10.3.9 is a full installer
- Avid recommends uninstalling your current version of Pro Tools prior to installing 10.3.9
- Re-install the Drivers for your non-HD interfaces after a Clean Uninstall
- pre-activated iLok this version of pro tools does not come with iLok either it doesn’t require users to have iLok to use it
- Pro Tools 10.x uses a single installer for both Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD. The installation is the same for both, only the iLok authorization is different
- The Pro Tools application is not automatically added to the Dock on Mac OS X, but can be manually added by dragging the application icon to the Dock
- See the Pro Tools 10.3 Software Installation Guide for complete instructions