Pro Tools HD 10 (MAC)
For Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10
10.6.8 Leopard ✅
10.7.0 Lion ✅
10.8.0 Mountain lion ✅
Requeriments No! Supported!
10.13.0 High Sierra
10.15.0 Catalina , Big Sur, Monterey
Version 10.3.9 is officially qualified and recommended for:
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5, or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt systems on Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Accel systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.5 or Windows 7 SP1
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) is NOT supported by Pro Tools 10.3.x. Click here for more info.
- For Mac Pro computer support with Mountain Lion, a Nehalem (4,1) or later is required.
- Click here for a full list of Qualified Apple computers with Pro Tools.
- Click here for more info on Mountain Lion OS compatibility.
Pro Tools 10.3.9 Read Me & Additional Notes
Pro Tools HDX
- Support for the Magma ExpressBox 7 (EB7) and ExpressBox 3T (EB3T). See the HDX System Requirementsfor more information.
Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt
Pro Tools HD Native PCIe
- For issues updating the HD Native PCIe card firmware see this article
- See the HD Native PCIe System Requirements page for more information
Pro Tools non-HD systems
- Click here for System Requirements
- Pro Tools 10.x software requires a Pro Tools 10 iLok authorization (license) to run
- Pro Tools HD 10.x software requires both Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10 iLok authorizations (licenses) to run
- Upgrades from v9 or earlier can be found here
- Review the licenses on your iLok at iLok.com or in iLok License Manager
- See the Support section of iLok.com for assistance with iLok License Manager, your iLok account, etc.
- Pro Tools 10.3.9 is a full installer
- Avid recommends uninstalling your current version of Pro Tools prior to installing 10.3.9
- Re-install the Drivers for your non-HD interfaces after a Clean Uninstall
- pre-activated iLok this version of pro tools does not come with iLok either it doesn’t require users to have iLok to use it
- Pro Tools 10.x uses a single installer for both Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD. The installation is the same for both, only the iLok authorization is different
- The Pro Tools application is not automatically added to the Dock on Mac OS X, but can be manually added by dragging the application icon to the Dock
- See the Pro Tools 10.3 Software Installation Guide for complete instructions