UJAM UFX-Reverb Plug-in
- MAC OS & Windows
- Intel supported only (Mac M1, M2, M3 not supported)
- Lifetime Activation & Access To Download
- Future Free Updates
- Full Version
- Instant Download
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS 10.15 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 and 11
- VST, VST3, AU
- 300MB Hard Disk
Customize a reverb effect that responds exactly how you want it to with the UFX-Reverb plug-in from UJAM! This software effect will serve as quite the in-depth companion for your digital library of effects, offering modules such as Dimension, Character, Filter, and Finisher, plus 10 preset Modes and tons of pro-grade fine-tuning. Sweetwater studiophiles can’t get enough of UFX-Reverb’s application versatility, expertly engineered as a promising go-to for all ventures reverb-related. Subtle surfy recoil? Done. Massive ambient soundscapes? Absolutely! Whatever your desired application, the UFX-Reverb plug-in from UJAM is your one-way ticket to reverb heaven.
Your ultimate reverb command center
A closer look at the UFX-Reverb plug-in reveals an arsenal of reverb potential, broken down into a handful of module categories for vivid shaping to your heart’s content. After choosing one of the 10 impressive reverb Modes, start with the Dimension module to set response parameters for your reverb’s Time, Size, and Pre-Delay. From there, you can alter the traits of your effect within the Character section, where Diffusion, Damp, and Modulation controls give you the final say over the exact atmospheric charisma of your customized reverb.
At the right-hand side of the interface, 25 Filter and 50 Finisher options allow you to refine your effect further, each providing selectable menus for implementing the degree of saturation or purification of your signal how you best see fit. At the interface’s base, more straightforward controls will help you mix the reverb into your project at the levels that best complement the track. Input and Output levelers offer basic volume control, and Mix specifies the reverb’s intensity. Meanwhile, more particular parameters like Ducking and Freeze provide painless intelligibility cleanup and sustained reverb tailing, respectively. From endlessly exciting creative potential to the nitty-gritty production specifics, the UFX-Reverb plug-in is here to help.
UJAM UFX-Reverb Plug-in Features:
- Professional-grade reverb software with 10 incredible presets providing an exceptional foundation
- Time, Size, and Pre-Delay parameters alter the dimensionality of your reverb
- Diffusion, Damp, and Modulation controls help establish a unique the atmospheric Character
- Respective Filter and Finisher menus and dials help purify and saturate your signal
- Mix slider determines the intensity of the reverb within your project
- Input and Output volume levelers, Ducking, and Freeze controls help craft effective interaction of your reverb within the mix