XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 (MAC)
Tech Specs (Intel & M1/M2 Supported)
- Software Type:Addictive Drums 2 Custom
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:Standalone, VST, AU, AAX
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later & M1
- Manufacturer Part Number:XLNB0024
XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Drum Software at a Glance:
- Explore a “best of” collection of XLN Audio’s drum sounds
- Beat Transformer makes it easy to match a rhythm to your specific arrangement
- Find the right groove fast with Grid Search
- Drag and drop audio directly to your DAW or desktop
- Compare up to four different snapshots at any time
Explore a “best of” collection of XLN Audio’s drum sounds
Addictive Drums 2 contains three of the most popular drum libraries from XLN Audio: Fairfax Vol. 1, Fairfax Vol. 2, and Black Velvet. With these three kits plus Addictive Drums’ outstanding EQ, reverb and delay effects, you’ll be able craft iconic drum sounds for rock, blues, americana, pop, jazz and many other styles.
Beat Transformer makes it easy to match a rhythm to your specific arrangement
When you’ve got a MIDI groove that’s almost perfect for your song, turn to the Beat Transformer in Addictive Drums 2. It’s an easy way to shift the rhythm around until it’s nice and tight with the rhythm of your instrumentation.
Find the right groove fast with Grid Search
The Grid Search function in Addictive Drums 2 lets you narrow down the vast collection of MIDI performances based on whatever groove you’re hearing in your head. Let’s say you know you want the snare to hit on two and four: just click on those beats in the Grid Search area of the interface, and you’ll see just the MIDI grooves that qualify. When you have a basic groove in mind, the Grid Search in Addictive Drums 2 helps you find the right MIDI performance in seconds.
Drag and drop audio directly to your DAW or desktop
Once you’ve crafted your drum sound and have created your ideal rhythms, exporting the performance as audio is as easy as dragging and dropping. Drap and drop individual drum tracks, or the entire kit all at once.
Compare up to four different snapshots at any time
You can take a snapshot of all of Addictive Drums 2’s settings at any time, and save up to four snapshots for instant recall. Comparing snapshots is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make sure you’re using the best drum sounds for your project.
XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Drum Software Features:
- Drum software for plug-in or standalone operation
- Includes 3 drum kits: Fairfax Vol. 1, Fairfax Vol. 2, and Black Velvet
- Over 5,000 MIDI grooves to help you create drum tracks in any style
- Fine-tune the character of your drum sounds with Transient Shaper and Tone Designer
- Unique delay and reverb effects plus powerful EQ give you lots of options for shaping your sound
- Easily link kit pieces together for fatter or more creative sounds
- Add depth to your kit with specialty “Trigger” kit pieces like white noise, sine wave or one-shot samples
- Make any MIDI groove fit with your track’s rhythm with Beat Transformer
- Grid Search helps you find the right MIDI groove based on whatever groove you hear in your head
- Drag and drop finished drum parts as audio directly to your DAW or desktop
You’re ready to make supreme drum tracks with XLN Audio’s Addictive Drums 2!