Slate Digital Pro Bundle 2022 (Windows)
- Software Type:Multiband Dynamics
- Platform:, PC Only
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST2, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 8 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:SP-102-MOTT
Amazing EQs and Compressors
The Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack plug-in bundle brings you five stellar plug-ins modeled after legendary analog hardware EQs and compressors, and you’ll never want to mix without them again. Between the FG-N and FG-S equalizers, and the FG-401 and FG-116 compressors, you’ve got all the tools you need to create mixes with punch, warmth, richness, and detail. And VMR modules are highly CPU efficient, which means you’ll have more processing power during mixdown. Engineers at Sweetwater know that for EQ and compression, the Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack plug-in bundle is an outstanding choice.
Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack Plug-in Bundle at a Glance:
- Two analog-modeled EQs you’ll want to use on every mix
- Control or fatten any track with VCA- and FET-modeled compressors
- Grow your Virtual Mix Rack however you need
Two analog-modeled EQs you’ll want to use on every mix
The spectrum-shaping side of the VMR Virtual Mix Rack plug-in includes the FG-N and FG-S equalizer plug-ins. The FG-N is a glorious-sounding equalizer based on a legendary British design, modeled to perfection. You get the lovely saturation in the filters, along with the subtle harmonics that give this EQ its unique character. The FG-S is another classic equalizer modeled from a famous mixing desk EQ, and it’s the ultimate workhorse, perfect for aggressive drums, bass, and guitars.
Control or fatten any track with VCA- and FET-modeled compressors
Whether you want inconspicuous dynamics control, or want to crush a drum mix for an epic sound, you’ve got the tools you need in the VMR Virtual Mix Rack plug-in. With two unique circuit paths and a gorgeously fat-sounding transformer, the FG-401 Compressor is a hybrid of some of the most popular VCA channel compressors in use today. Its two unique circuit paths give you impressive sonic variety. The FG-116 is a dead-on re-creation of a classic American FET compressor. Slate CTO Fabrice Gabriel says this was the most difficult compressor he’s ever modeled, but we think he managed to re-create all the little nuances that give this compressor its iconic sound.
Grow your Virtual Mix Rack however you need
While the Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack packs a ton of value with four outstanding plug-in processors, that’s just the beginning. The modular nature of VMR allows Slate Digital to continue to make new modules available for existing VMR users. That means you get a sweet set of plug-ins now, with the ability to grow your selection in the future.
Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack Plug-in Bundle Features:
- EQ and compression plug-ins painstakingly modeled on classic analog hardware
- FG-N equalizer is based on a vintage British design, with exceptional tonal character
- FG-S equalizer is a famous mixing desk EQ, a workhorse that’s suited for almost any task
- FG-401 compressor is based on a popular modern VCA compressor with two distinct circuit paths
- FG-116 compressor is based on a classic American FET compressor, perfect for punishing drums and guitars
Sculpt your mix with the Slate Digital VMR Virtual Mix Rack!