Native Insrruments – SESSION HORNS PRO (KONTAKT)
This Library Requires (Our KONTAKT Version Only) You Must Buy KONTAKT From Us To Use Buy Now Click Here
- Software Type: Strings
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
SUPREME CONTEMPORARY HORNS
- Customize up to six-piece horn sections
- Huge sample library delivers ultimate realism
- Intelligent play modes for supreme ease-of-use
WORLD CLASS HORNS
SESSION HORNS PRO is the last word in playable horns. Arrange 10 perfectly-sampled instruments into sections of up to six pieces.
A 30 GB library delivers supreme depth and flexibility with added velocity layers and articulations. And intelligent auto-arranging gives you true-to-life horn arrangements no matter your skill level.
TEN WAYS TO PLAY
SESSION HORNS PRO gives you three saxophones, two trombones, three trumpets, tuba, and flugelhorn. 38 pre-arranged section presets for all popular styles get you started right.
Or customize your horn section with up to six instruments split into four voices. You can also play each instrument solo with ultimate realism.
EVERY DETAIL CAPTURED
The 30 GB sound library in SESSIONS HORNS PRO is ten times larger than the one in SESSION HORNS.
34 articulations, up to four round robins, up to four velocity layers, and true vibrato samples mean your horn arrangements sparkle.
Jam on over 200 ready-to-play, expertly-arranged riffs with the Animator. Trigger up to six phrases at a time via keyswitch – always in perfect harmony.
Smart Voice Split makes sure that each note is handled by the right instrument and Legato Mode mimics real world performance technique for incredible realism.
MIXER AND EFFECTS
Set individual instrument levels and panning, compress and EQ each voice separately, and sweeten with reverb and delay.
Then add master effects including compression, EQ, tape saturation, and a lowpass filter. Finish off with the special ‘twang’ amp simulation for added mix glue.