Native Insrruments – Retro Machines Mk2 (KONTAKT)
This Library Requires (Our KONTAKT Version Only) You Must Buy KONTAKT From Us To Use Buy Now Click Here
- Software Type: Strings
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
VINTAGE SYNTH COLLECTION
- Consolidated user interface for instant control
- Smart arpeggiator with advanced custom options
- Innovative chord player for performance and more
RETRO SOUND, MODERN PERFORMANCE
RETRO MACHINES MK2 is a collection of 16 definitive analog synthesizers and keyboards, lovingly sampled and refined for the world’s leading sample platform, KONTAKT.
The collection covers the classic, the idiosyncratic and the exotic instruments that defined electronic pop in the 70s and 80s. Today, the originals are hard-to-find, expensive, and often temperamental. So if you’d rather be making music than worrying about tuning, here’s your vintage ticket: RETRO MACHINES MK2 gives you thick, creamy, analog sound without the repairs, and with all the benefits of state-of-the-art software technology.
ARPEGGIATOR AND CHORD PLAYER
The arpeggiator in RETRO MACHINES MK2 is a modern re-interpretation of the arpeggiators in the original machines. Choose 16 steps or 12-step triplet mode, and define the velocity of each individual step. What’s more, you can assign a different sound variation to each step in the pattern —a smart trick for dynamic, expressive arpeggios.
The Chord Player creates chords from single notes, which is especially useful in combination with the arpeggiator. In Fixed Chord mode, set your intervals and play chords with one finger up and down the keyboard. Turn off Fixed Chord, choose a key template, and the chords you hear automatically fit the selected key, for perfect, elegant harmony.