Native Insrruments – Nore (KONTAKT)
This Library Requires (Our KONTAKT Version Only) You Must Buy KONTAKT From Us To Use Buy Now Click Here
- Software Type: Strings
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
EDGY ELECTRIC PIANO
- Wide dynamic range with 16 velocities per key
- Authentic character with all idiosyncrasies
- Horizontal Release Technology for realistic sound
CLOSE TO THE EDGE
This KONTAKT Instrument delivers an unrivalled reproduction of one of the most sought-after electric pianos. The character of the SCARBEE A-200 ranges from soft and sweet to a more biting, overdriven sound when played harder. The distinctive sound of the original A-200 was much loved by pop and rock bands in the 1960s and 70s and has recently found favor with a whole new wave of pop, indie and jazz and electronic artists.
Instead of offering a ‘grab bag’ of many instruments which have been sampled to an ‘acceptable’ level, Thomas Skarbye focuses on a single instrument rendered to a level of detail previously unavailable to sample users. Through careful study and thorough restoration/setup he aims to capture the “soul” of the instrument and balances sound, playability and post-editing for a perfect match at the forefront of sampling technology. The SCARBEE A-200 was derived from Scarbee’s legendary “Edgy Electric Piano”.
Also available in this series:
GET THE FEELING
The team at Scarbee recorded over 2,000 samples in 24-bit resolution with each of the 64 keys sampled at 16 different velocities. No extra EQ, tube saturation or compression was used during recording in order to provide an ultra-realistic sound and feel. With adjustable original instrument noise as well as the inclusion of Horizontal Release Technology*, this KONTAKT Instrument preserves the spirit of the original – including its charming flaws and idiosyncrasies. The flexible KONTAKT interface also contains a built in FX unit to further enhance its versatility and usability, and includes classic effects such as reverb, chorus, phaser, amp simulation, distortion auto-wah, pan, compression, delay and tremolo.
*’Horizontal Release Technology’ – release samples are chosen from a wave pool depending on how long a key has been held – allowing a note played staccato to create a release tone different from a note which is sustained for a longer period.