Native Insrruments – Modular Icons (KONTAKT)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This Library Requires (Our KONTAKT Version Only) You Must Buy KONTAKT From Us To Use Buy Now Click Here
- Software Type: Strings
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
LEGENDARY ANALOG SOUNDS
- Vintage modular synth sounds from iconic artists and instruments
- Built-in sequencer sets your creative wheels in motion, instantly
- Made in collaboration with the Bob Moog Foundation
- Part of the Play Series: Great-sounding presets and real-time control in an intuitive interface
YOUR WALL OF SYNTHS
What could you do with your own wall of synths? Time to find out… Created in collaboration with the Bob Moog Foundation, MODULAR ICONS puts history’s most coveted synth sounds into your own studio. Start with 100+ presets, constructed from the actual sounds of legendary artists and their prized modular instruments from Moog, Roland, ARP, Buchla, and more. Sculpt your sounds in real-time with powerful macros, and generate evolving analog patterns with the built-in sequencer.
The Sound Editor page lets you modify the individual sound sources (A/B) – giving you access to tuning, filters, panning, and envelopes.
WHAT MAKES A MODULAR ICON?
Many of the most influential electronic music pioneers of the last 60 years provided the source audio for this diverse collection of preset patches: Jean-Michel Jarre, Steve Porcaro, Mark Isham, Michael Boddicker, Jeff Rona, Benge, and others. And the audio was made with some of the rarest modular systems: Keith Emerson’s custom Moog modular synths, an ARP 2500, Roland System 700, a Buchla modular, TONTO (made famous by Stevie Wonder and reported to be the most expensive modular synth system in the world), and other rare vintage hardware.
SUPPORTING TOMORROW’S ICONS
To support the development of tomorrow’s icons, we’re donating over 50% of all MODULAR ICONS sales to the Bob Moog Foundation – a non-profit organization dedicated to innovating, inspiring, and igniting creativity through education, historic preservation, and the creation of a Moogseum.