iZotope Ozone 10 Advanced Pro Mastering Software Suite (Windows)
Format:AAX, VST2, VST3,
Hardware Requirements – PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
What’s new in Ozone 10:
● Stabilizer Module – sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments (Advanced only)
● Impact Module – enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only)
● Improved Master Assistant – match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Magnify Soft Clip – boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced)
● Recover Sides – reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced)
● And more, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the Ozone interface
Ozone 10 will be available on www.izotope.com and from select retailers on September 13, 2022, with introductory pricing through October 20, 2022:
Existing iZotope customers may be eligible for additional loyalty discounts on RX 10 and Ozone 10. Details can be found in a customer’s Account section on izotope.com.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Since 2001, our intelligent audio technology has helped musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. Today, iZotope is part of SoundwideTM. Soundwide’s mission is to make music and audio creation a more joyful and inspiring experience for creators everywhere by helping them to find, and stay in, their creative flow.
Stemming from the union of iZotope with Native Instruments, and including Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and Sound Stacks, Soundwide’s collective vision is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound. Offering a world-class audio and music creation ecosystem, the brands under Soundwide have broad engineering capabilities across integrated software and hardware, AI and machine learning, cloud, and more. Currently they make up more than 600 staff, with offices across EMEA, NA and APAC regions, and a user base of over 10M.