Native Instruments – GEORGE DUKE SOUL TREASURES (KONTAKT)
This Library Requires (Our KONTAKT Version Only) You Must Buy KONTAKT From Us To Use Buy Now Click Here
- Software Type: Strings
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Format: Standalone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 8GB RAM recommended, 22GB free hard drive space
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt / Kontakt 6 Player or later
EXCLUSIVE KEYBOARD PHRASES
- 500 sliced keyboard phrases
- Recorded through rare vintage gear
- Re-arrange phrases and edit sounds on the fly
A PERFECT STARTING POINT
GEORGE DUKE SOUL TREASURES is a treasure trove for producers looking for instant soul for their tracks. Exclusively recorded for Native Instruments by American soul and jazz legend George Duke, over 500 soul-drenched keyboard loops are ready to go, and without the need to dig for samples through crates of dusty vinyl.
All loops are perfectly sliced and tempo-synced, and you can easily edit and re-arrange all slices to create countless phrase variations – providing an immediate harmonic basis without requiring advanced musicianship for your hip-hop, R&B or soulful electronic tracks.
This instrument contains acoustic, Rhodes, Wurlitzer and Clavinet pianos recorded by George Duke and his personal engineer Erik Zobler, using highly sought-after vintage equipment. Two version of each phrase are available – clean and ‘Tubes & Tapes’. The signal was routed through various analog outboard gear before finally being sent through a Requisite Audio tube optical limiter, and recorded to an Ampex analog tape – adding that authentic, warm, soul brother flavor.
FLEXIBLE EDITING AND REARRANGING
Each phrase is divided into several slices, which can be triggered individually from any point in the loop, making it easy to re-arrange and create countless variations. Sound parameters like tune, volume, attack and stretch can be adjusted on the fly with every step visible via the Waveform Display.
Timing is flexible – KONTAKT’s timestretching delivers pleasingly smooth results. You can also drag and drop a MIDI file into your host sequencer – including the timing information for triggering the slices – giving you maximum flexibility when building and finalizing the tracks in a DAW.
Eight different filter types and studio-quality convolution reverb and provide additional sonic possibilities, with each effect chain triggerable via a MIDI keyboard.