Ample Sound Taylor
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ample Guitar T aim to bring a Taylor 714CE Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or higher.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Size:5.21 GB
- Finger, Pick and Strum three sample libraries.
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Sound.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performances such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.