No products in the cart.
Ample Metal Hellrazer (MAC)
- Brand: Ample Sound
- 1 reviewRated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Apple Silicon & Intel Supported
- Lifetime Activation & Access To Download
- Future Free Updates
- Full Version
- Instant Download
- Mac: 10.9 or higher.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, and Standalone host.
- 06 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Categories: MAC PLUG-INS, Synthesizers Tags: Ample Metal Hellrazer, Ample Sound - Ample Metal Hellrazer (MAC)
1. Flashing Lighthouse Intro: AMH
2. Leave Found A Moment Intro: AMH
Ample Metal Hellrazer aim to bring a Schecter Hellraiser nine string guitar sound to your studio, the tuning are #C, #F, B, E, A, D, G, B, E. It is suited for heavy metal styles such as Metalcore, Progressive Metal and Djent.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or higher.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Size:5.8 GB
- Bridge pickup sample libraries.
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- New AI Generator for Metal Riffs.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Grainy – Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.
- Built-in AMP system, including several classic AMP models: Metal Double (modeled on Mesa Boogie Dual), Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
- Several matching cabinets：1×12 57D, 2×12 65T, 2×12 120, 4×12 60A, 4×12 60B, 4×12 Ro and 4×12 Ri.
- Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
- Room Mics.
- Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- The Tab Player can load and play Guiar pro 4 – 8 formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
1 review for Ample Metal Hellrazer (MAC)
1-1 of 1 review
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Great service ,Fast delivery ,would definitely buy from here again