Live’s new MPE-capable synthesizer is designed for sound variety, playfulness and character. Equipped with twin oscillators and an extensive modulation matrix, Meld excels at textural soundscapes, harmonic and atonal sounds, and rhythmic drones.
Ableton Live Suite 12 (Beta)
- Apple Silicon & Intel Supported
- Lifetime Activation & Access To Download
- Future Free Updates
- Full Version
- Instant Download
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS 11 to All New MacOS X Versions
- VST2, VST3, AU, and Standalone host.
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10,11
- 3 GB Hard Disk
Create bolder sounds with Livo’s new dovisos. Stay in the flow with a multitude of worklow improvements. Go even further away from the computer with Push. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Livo, scamlessly integrated. Live organizes multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into individual takes. Choose the best moments from cach performance and combine them to create your pericc shot. Or approach sound design in a new way by stitching together random samples from your library.
- Wavetable: New wavotable-based synthesizer with lots of sound sculpting features.
- Echo – Produces delay sounds, from classic textures to soundscapes, experimental atmospheres and fedback affects.
- Drum Buss: Workstation for drum and percussion sounds.
- Podal: Analog guitar stomp boxes for Live, with various overdrive, distortion and fuzz models.
Ableton Live Suite v12
- Now Instrument Racks and Sound Clips
- Glue-comprossor: analoa modclina comprosscr
- Audio to MIDI: convert your audio clips into MIDI clips
- Max for Live integrated in this Suite version
- VST and Audio Unit support – Multiple layers of automation
- Track Freeze – Automatic delay compensation per track
- Instant MIDI Controller Mapping – MIDI Out
- MIDI Clock/Syno – Rewire – Multicore and multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC file support
- Unimited audio and MIDI tracks – Unlimited scenes
- 12 candirhirn trarke 199 cimultanocue audio inrite and mitreite
- Instruments: Analog, Colision, Electris, Operator, Sampler, Tonsiom…
- 40 audio and MIDI offects, Free 50 GB package of samples and loops
Play freely with ideas
Reshape MIDI patterns
Apply a variety of simple or complex variations to your MIDI clips with new MIDI Transformations. Add ornaments and articulations, draw acceleration and deceleration curves, connect successive notes and chords, simulate the strum of a guitar, and more.
Conjure up melodies, chords and rhythms with the help of new MIDI Generators. Set constraints and let your chosen Generator create playful and original ideas for you to develop and turn into your own.
Do more with Max for Live
Try out additional Max for Live Transformations and Generators that give you deeper ways of working with MIDI, or go even further by building new ones.
Embrace and explore tunings
Follow your preferred tuning systems or try different ones more easily. Work outside the 12-tone equal temperament system, and access tunings with Live’s devices as well as any MPE-capable plugin.
Stay in key
Choose a scale in Live’s Control Bar to see its notes in any MIDI clip you create. Then transform or generate ideas within the confines of the selected scale, or sync the scale of MIDI devices and instruments to the clip being played.
Edit MIDI more easily
Use keyboard and mouse operations to edit MIDI in new ways. Split a note in two, or chop it into several parts. Select a set of notes and join them together, or make them fill a selected time range. And access more tools from the Note Utilities panel on the left.
Modulate more flexibly
Stay in control of a parameter, even after it’s been mapped to a modulation source; Max for Live devices like LFO, Shaper and Envelope Follower now let you freely adjust a destination that’s being modulated.